The CoSell Development Team
- Overlaps are paginated & now load significantly quicker.
- Overlaps are now grouped by account for improved readability.
- Clicking on an account now navigates to a detail view with a list of your partners who have that account as a customer or prospect.
- Clicking "Partners" now brings you to a summary page, where we show your top partners, outstanding invitations, and most promising potential partners.
- From any of these summaries, you can still navigate to a more detailed page with all of your active, pending, or potential partners.
- The active partners page now shows account overlaps grouped by partner
- Intros now has a dashboard to show intros available to you and your team.
- You can view intros available for each of your team's sales reps, which are broken down into 2 categories:
You can also view intro opportunities between a sales rep on your team and a specific partner rep.
- Request (get) intros to partner customers
- Offer (make) intros to your customers
- We added a button to copy rep emails in addition to the mailto links
- Made improvements to our customer success tooling
- Fixed a bug that prevented ending partnerships
- Fixed a few bugs in the onboarding process
- Numerous minor UI improvements