CoSell development team
- Added a mapping so that each user's email address is connected to a particular organization. This makes all the partnership invitation flows much more natural and much simpler to maintain.
- Replaced our original role-based access control scheme with a permission-based scheme. Added three simple permissions: manage org, manage accounts, manage partners.
- Added the ability to represent Sales Reps in the database, including sales reps who do not have an active user account (have never logged in).
- Linked Sales Reps to overlaps and accounts, so we can now answer questions like "show me all of Joe's overlaps," or "list all the accounts that Jane owns."
- We spruced up the side nav with the CoSell logo and some icons, and moved the org and account nav into a top navbar.
- We updated the wording here so we're not listing out specific step numbers, and added slightly more detailed descriptions of what each section is for.
- Added separate tabs for prospects & customers
- Updated column names for account CSVs and updated the example CSV to match. (We now ask for the email of the account owner/sales rep instead of their name.)
- Made some cosmetic changes to this page, including updating the tab and button styles.
- We updated the overlap page to include a mailto link if there's a sales rep email
- There is now a difference between paid & unpaid orgs, and unpaid orgs invite team members via a custom link. Anyone with an email @ the unpaid org's domain may join the org.
- We display a list of permissions for each team member, rather than a specific role. For unpaid orgs, new team members are granted all permissions by default.